Applications for Membership
The Society has two types of membership:
- Individual/family membership £25 pa
- Institutional membership £25 pa
Members are entitled to take part in all activities organised by the Society, to use the Library and to receive one copy of the Transactions. (Note: there is a separate charge for the summer excursion.)
Additionally, there is optional membership to the Field Section:
- Individual/family membership £10 pa
Field Section Members are entitled to partake in all activities organised by the Field Section and to receive one copy of the annual Newsletter. (Note: membership is only open to current members of the Society and subscriptions are due at the same time as the main subscription.)
Annual Subscriptions are due on 1st September each year.
Applicants for Membership may download and print a pdf version of the Membership form which they can send to the membership Secretary, or contact the membership Secretary, either directly or through our contact page.
Gift Aid: All applicants are encouraged to fill in the Gift Aid declaration on the application form as this allows the Society to benefit from a further 25% of the subscription value from HRMC. (The Society\’s Charity Registration number is 243372)
In compliance with GDPR, The Radnorshire Society confirms:
1. Any personal information collected via our Application form or by other means will not be shared with third parties without explicit consent
2. All information collected or stored by emails, contact form or other electronic means will be used only in relation to the interests of The Radnorshire Society as set out in its Constitution.
3. Individuals have the right to access their personal data within one month of a verbal or written request.
4. Individuals have a right for inaccurate personal data to be rectified, or completed if it is incomplete. An individual can make a request for rectification verbally or in writing and we have one month to comply.
5. Individuals have a right to have personal data erased within one month following a verbal or written request unless there are contrary circumstances
Download pdf of Application form
Mrs J Lewis
Tel: 01597 851728