Log Files Like many other Web sites, The Radnorshire Society makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to The Radnorshire Society and other sites on the Internet.
GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulation)
The EU has instigated GDPR to protect consumers on the internet. The Regulations took effect from 25 May 2018. An official guide to GDPR can be found here.
In particular, in compliance with GDPR, The Radnorshire Society confirms:
- Any personal information collected via our contact form or by other means will not be shared with third parties without explicit consent
- All information collected or stored by emails, contact form or other electronic means will be used only in relation to the interests of The Radnorshire Society as set out in its Constitution.
- Individuals have the right to access their personal data within one month of a verbal or written request.
- Individuals have a right for inaccurate personal data to be rectified, or completed if it is incomplete. An individual can make a request for rectification verbally or in writing and we have one month to comply.
- Individuals have a right to have personal data erased within one month following a verbal or written request unless there are contrary circumstances