The Radnorshire Society, established in 1930, is a local field club concerned with the archaeology and history of the historic county of Radnorshire (now part of Powys).
An Executive Committee organises a programme of public lectures and excursions, oversees the running of the Society local history library, and deals with a wide range of enquiries from correspondents world-wide.
The Field section is the research arm of the society. It co-ordinates a separate programme of talks, research, and field trips, and also publishes an illustrated newsletter.
The Transactions of the Society, issued annually in a bound volume, is a scholarly publication incorporating academic research and archive material.
Secretary email: email@example.com